Hi everyone, so I had made this video, but I can’t do that job anymore. This morning I was admitted to hospital after going into shock from a really bad allergic reaction. The reaction came immediately after entering the building. Turns out I am allergic to Cannobinol which is an active ingredient in Marijuana. Awesome. I am from BC and so allergic to pot that I go into shock. On the plus side, now I get to carry three separate epipens. On the down side all of the employees, minus a few smoke at every break. Damn, damn, damn. I freaking broke the sales record there in my first week too—gah. I was raking in the commission. And guys, I made friends.